Wednesday, June 13, 2012

In The Subway I See Movie Stars

Have I not seen you
In some movie or the other
Although your name escapes me
I don't watch TV
So if you are on TV
I'd not even recognize you
I did not recognize Ann Curry
Or maybe you just look
Like a movie star
You, woman
You, New Yorker
Not giving her seat to a man
During rush hour

Maybe you just look like one
You, New Yorker

For me to search for a movie star face
Are perhaps
Misplaced priorities
I should be
On my way
To
Work



The Subway, The Mobile Phone: NYC, The Global South
Sidewalk, Subway
A Cross Hudson Subway Would Be Nice
The New York City Subway
New York City

Breaking The Glass Ceiling With Ann Curry
Ann Curry Commencement
Direct Messages From Ann Curry, Steve Case, Robert Scoble
Me @ BBC
Social Media Week: The Best NY Tech MeetUp Ever

No comments: