Tuesday, July 05, 2011

The Sheryl Sandberg Profile: The Tech Startup Angle

Image representing Sheryl Sandberg as depicted...Image via CrunchBaseI am going to be honest. I went to this article first and foremost not from the gender angle. I remain curious about the career trajectory of this woman, as I stay curious about the career trajectory of Mark, The Zuckerberg. Little bits and pieces I have gathered on her life have only whetted my appetite. So I dived in for more details. She has had an amazing life story that both men and women can learn from.

She is not a techie. She is an operations person. You can hope to become a billionaire going down that route as well.

Sheryl Sandberg: New Yorker Profile
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Rahul said...

Everyone here is complaining about facebook. Go out and get real friends and all that. Yes, that is a good thing. However, some of us, like my Marine Corps family, use facebook to keep in touch. I can post pictures of our kids and the whole family can see them, easier than email or mail. I also can let them all know how we are doing, things that happen day to day and so forth. I can do it in 5 seconds and dont have to spend hours on the phone talking to each of them. And btw, its called privacy settings. No one can search for me, find me, see me, unless I want them to. Gee, that was easy!