Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Internet Week: Day 4: Hectic Socializing


I have decided to spend all day tomorrow saying hello to as many people as possible at the Metropolitan Pavilion. That would be the red zone in this diagram. All it takes is that first hello and you end up meeting some amazing people, you end up having some amazing conversations, you end up establishing some amazing contacts. Another thing you do is you reconnect with people you already know. Some of that also happens.

My Web Diagram

To me it feels like I am committing to do something like this:

2000 Squats
Freehand Exercise: 1000 Push-Ups, 1000 Squats, 1000 Crunches

I am so looking forward to it. And I might show up early in the day.

I have given up on the idea that Brett Martin might buy me lunch. I am buying my own lunch tomorrow.

If the day goes well, as I have every reason to believe it will, I am skipping the parties in the evening. The entire day is going to be one big party.

Internet Week: Day 3: One Event
Internet Week: Day 3: Taking It Easy
Internet Week: Day 2
Have You Seen Brett Martin?
Internet Week: Some More Events I Am Looking Into
Internet Week: Day 1: Observations
Internet Week: Day 1
One Location, Camping Out
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: