Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Babycastles Awesome Party In Williamsburg

In Williamsburg for the Babycastles party. 1st person to show. Trick: be punctual. Just the ambience. Tempting music.less than a minute ago via txt Favorite Retweet Reply



@sssyed of Babycastles, 7th Bihari I have met in America. #justmetless than a minute ago via txt Favorite Retweet Reply






Kyle is still gaming. I am calling it a day. Nice party.less than a minute ago via txt Favorite Retweet Reply



@paramendra I read the blog post - thanks! Also, thanks for coming by the @awesomefound party tonight!less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply


@jcn @awesomefound It was an awesome party. Was glad to be there. Glad you liked the blog post. #williamsburgless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply


@Tikkers Was good to see you. You were in an out like a VIP guest. I was there the entire time like a proletariat. :-)less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply



@erikasays Have fun in Australia. Two months?less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply


@Bkudryavsky Let's do some tech consulting together.less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply


@sssyed Great party, thanks. Main Laloo ka aadmi.less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply



@jcn Team up with me on tech consulting. Will give you 20% on projects you can find me. I got big teams. In #India. :-) #jaihindless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply


I've failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. ~Michael Jordanless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply


RE: @fredwilson Which one is doing the original Nexus? Name and shame. ;-) http://disq.us/2ff9dmless than a minute ago via DISQUS Favorite Retweet Reply




Hello Williamsburg

No comments: