Monday, May 16, 2011

So Proud Of My New Tumblr Theme

Image representing Tumblr as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBaseI installed a new theme for my Tumblr blog a few days back, and it has been such a pleasant experience. You should go check it out.

I seem to have a thing for the color black. I really like the color. The color black to me feels like is inclusive of all colors. There is this inner glow to the color.

My Tumblr Just Got An Upgrade
David Karp: Tumblr Or Hipstr

I am not black, so it can't be a black pride thing. I am not white, so it can't be a remnant guilt over slavery and segregation thing. People who know me know I am very, very political. But I'd like to believe for me it really is about the color. I really like the color.

My tumblog has had shades of black two themes in a row now. My three blogs on Blogger also have this hue of black. I must really like the color.

Wearing Black

Black signifies mystery. Black signifies richness. Black signifies night time. Black signifies the night sky in all its glory.




Bbuddah
Two Deaths: Coincidence
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: