Saturday, February 19, 2011

Alexa Is Paperless (5)


Alexa Is Paperless (1)
Alexa Is Paperless (2)
Alexa Is Paperless (3)
Alexa Is Paperless (4)

City Bakery After PaperlessPost
Dumbo And Union Square
Friday 2 PM On: PaperlessPost.com
Alexa's PaperlessPost
Alexa Hirschfeld: CNN 2010 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs
Social Media Week: The Best NY Tech MeetUp Ever

Alexa said the red door was the exit. Kayak.com people keep a big, red telephone in their office, one of those old fashioned things. That is what I got reminded of.

"My pen!" I felt like I had misplaced my pen. "Don't worry, it must be in one of my pockets."

I walked out, took the elevator down, and walked over to City Bakery. I was in and out. I was not running.

Then I walked over to Chinatown. I had some dumplings. While I was at it, I also got myself a haircut.

Then I walked across the Williamsburg Bridge.

No comments: