Saturday, December 04, 2010

Angry Birds, Angry, Angry Birds



I first noticed this game - a few times - in subway cars being played by people sitting next to me. They were gripped. I was gripped just watching. It'a good game if you have time to kill. It is simple, it is fun, it is eye catching. The name is a nice one. Angry birds. This dog will hunt.

But I am a blogger, not a gamer. Blogging is my idea of fun.
Angry bird family growsImage by haikugirlOz via Flickr
What I am really interested in is the business model. The Android business model is superior. Ad supported and free is better than 99 cents per download. 99 cents is not a bad price, but the thing is, why pay?

TechCrunch: Angry Birds On Android Projected To Generate $1 Million Per Month In Advertising
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: