Tuesday, September 29, 2009

October 2009 NY Tech MeetUp

CloudContacts does your cards!
SetJam launches!
BlazeTrak launches!
Postling makes your life easier!
Regroup does it all!
Tagnic is the bomb!
ChallengePost announces something big!
AnyClip won TC50, now wins your hearts!

October 2009 NY Tech MeetUp.

I bumped into Nate late Friday evening on the subway as I was on my way back from a major Nepali event (Interaction With Madhav Nepal: Friday), and he was on his way to a party. That is when I learned about "AnyClip won TC50, now wins your hearts!" I think that is going to be the most exciting of all presentations Tuesday. I think it adds to Nate being the NY Tech MeetUp Organizer that he is a top notch entrepreneur himself. And I told him so on the train. I also told him Nepal is the poorest country outside of Africa, "not many people know that." He didn't.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: